Just Kwame @Just_Kwame
@buzzchat @fred
I know a lot of people thinks that this platform is a rip off of Twitter and quite frankly with the layout /design, can't blame'em. You if guys are willing to hear this review i think it would help.
1. Video uploads. I personally haven't uploaded any video here yet but i imagine it's gonna be a 30seconds length ones only. If that's the case then i think changes should be made. I think people should have the freedom of uploading videos of any length with the various qualities to choose from.
2. I think there should be a LIVE feature on the task bar. With features that will make it easier for people to connect with streamers.
3. Most people in Ghana deos not use PayPal so i think our local MOMO should also be added to make payments and withdrawals easy. Also unable people to gift streamers and content creators of certain amount of connectors. Eg. 1k
4. Number of type in my opinion should be unlimited. 1000 is not enough. People can type a lot more than necessary.
Read more
1 y
Only people mentioned by Just_Kwame in this post can reply
Mhajor John @Mhajor_John
1 y
In response Just Kwame to his BUZZ
Your points are well understood, I know @fred is taking notice of almost everything. With time things will suit and meet most likely of what you expect. On the other hand I can assure you that this is a nice project. Let’s push it ✅💯🙏🏼
0 Comment 0 Rebuzz
Ezekiel olasty @Olasty22
1 y
This Buzz Is endorsed by Buzz Chat
0 Comment 0 Rebuzz
Frederick Abila @Fred
1 y (E)

A Buzz By fredyPRO

Remember, contributions to this topic should follow our Community Guidelines.

Just Kwame @Just_Kwame
1 y
In response Frederick Abila to his BUZZ
0 Comment 0 Rebuzz