Just Kwame @Just_Kwame
1 y
@buzzchat @fred
I know a lot of people thinks that this platform is a rip off of Twitter and quite frankly with the layout /design, can't blame'em. You if guys are willing to hear this review i think it would help.
1. Video uploads. I personally haven't uploaded any video here yet but i imagine it's gonna be a 30seconds length ones only. If that's the case then i think changes should be made. I think people should have the freedom of uploading videos of any length with the various qualities to choose from.
2. I think there should be a LIVE feature on the task bar. With features that will make it easier for people to connect with streamers.
3. Most people in Ghana deos not use PayPal so i think our local MOMO should also be added to make payments and withdrawals easy. Also unable people to gift streamers and content creators of certain amount of connectors. Eg. 1k
4. Number of type in my opinion should be unlimited. 1000 is not enough. People can type a lot more than necessary.

Remember, contributions to this topic should follow our Community Guidelines.

Frederick Abila @Fred
To address this I’m greatly sorry for uploads. This isn’t a complete project . It’s still being built but currently this is what I can offer.

There is no limit on video upload. We don’t even care if the upload is over 1 hour long. All that matters is that there’s an upload limit and that’s 500 MB.

Live feature is something which will be implementing in the future. I’m thinking of ideas to make every new thing I introduce quite different and special.

1000 characters I think should be enough to get your voice heard (in text) but if so I’ll add 500

Also the payment method isn’t PayPal . Please check it well. It is paystack. A local method that allows you to pay either with momo or credit card
Read more
1 y (E)
In response Just Kwame to his BUZZ
Only people mentioned by Fred in this post can reply
Just Kwame @Just_Kwame
1 y
In response Frederick Abila to his BUZZ
0 Comment 0 Rebuzz